Monday, June 7, 2010

The Countdown Begins...

Well, I am 35 weeks now. It's a little surprising has fast the past 8 months have gone. Seems like yesterday I was standing in the bathroom picking my jaw up off the floor from shock. I thought it might be fun to take a look at Parker's (and mom's) progress since November...

Here we are just a few weeks after finding out we are having a BABY!!














At 20 weeks...



At 25 weeks...(and someone claiming to have "sympathy weight".)





At 31 weeks...(because I forgot to take a picture at 30 weeks!)



We are anxiously awaiting for Parker to arrive. "Daddy" put his crib together last night and did an excellent job on it. Just wondering how much longer we have until our precious little one is actually here to sleep in it. Not too much longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment